Pier Fumagalli wrote:

IMO, we should start simple and add functionality when needed. Remove things is much harder. Also even if we chose to go for alternative 4. an important message from Pier that we should take into account is that component exposure adds complexity. So if we go that way, we should have mechanisms that so that we can have detailed control over what components and classes a block exposes. A block that exposes much will be much more likely to create conflicts with other blocks.

Glad that we have agreement on this! :-D

Ok, you changed my mind. Let's keep the concerns separate and see what happens.

--
Stefano.