Linden H van der (MI) wrote:

Guys,

can someone with in-depth knowledge of the CForms widgets help me out
here? I want to build a form that can be used to enter an HL7v3
TelecomAddress[1]. The final XML result looks like this:

<telecomAddress use="HP" nullFlavor="OTH"/>

or

<telecomAddress use="HP" value="tel:+3112345678"/>

I've managed to build the appropriate widget structure for it, but I
have a problem: either 'nullFlavor' or 'value' should be used. If
'nullFlavor' is empty, then 'value' is required and consists of two
required parts: 'scheme' (= tel:, selection list) and the actual number.
So I defined 'value' as an aggregateField.

Is it possible to define the two parts of 'value' to be required, while
the aggregateField itself is not?

Or is there a different solution to solve this problem?

What about an assert validation on "value"?

Sylvain