Mats wrote:

> A lot of statements about cocoon have no description of the
> functionality or the possibilities, instead they focus on "Not
> recommended", "yes, but limited", "possible but not encouraged",
> "Undocumented. May be possible with TrAX."  To me this is pure
> marketing junk. :)

It's interesting to know that this is the effect that comparison
matrix can have. This said, I will stop mentioning the name of our
project here. As Sebastien pointed out, it is a Cocoon development
mailing-list. I just wanted to react to the criticism that the
comparison had "wrong" points, and mention my frustration of not
hearing specifics. Now I have heard a couple, and will try to act on
that. But keep in mind that it is a very difficult exercise to compare
technological solutions, and it is even more difficult to do so
without being criticized.

> I certainly donīt want you to get offended by this mail, Erik.

Not at all!

-Erik