Hi all,

We decided a long time ago to remove @author tags, but never actually did it. In the meantime, most if not all new classes added since we made that decision have no author tag. This leads to a somewhat inconsistent state where only "old" authors are mentioned.

So, I think it's really time to do some cleanup and remove these tags everywhere.

IIRC Bertrand ran a script to extract the current tags to build a credits file. Bertrand, any information on this?

Also, we have to decide if we simply don't put @author tags or if we add something like "@author the Cocoon development team". I personally prefer no tags at all.

WDYT?

Sylvain