Joerg Heinicke wrote:

Hello,

I have a question regarding synchronization in flow script. I need an object per
session, so the instantiation must be synchronized. Furthermore the object is an
Avalon component, so I need to call something like cocoon.createComponent().

Now how is it possible in Flow script? The alternative would be a synchronized
static factory method in the class, but how can I get the Avalon lifecycle then?

Flowscript execution is synchonized on the Rhino scope, which is either the global (per-session) scope for a function call and the continuation scope for continuation call.

So what about simply declaring a global variable in your flowscript, created using cocoon.createComponent()?

Sylvain