I have the need for using form macros but my application doesn't use flowscript as controller. AFAICS

line 11: <jx:set var="form" value="${CocoonFormsInstance}"/>

makes it impossible to access the form object as my controller (an action) doesn't set the variable "CocoonFormsInstance". Is there any way to fill this variable from within an action?

Or should I solve the problem differently by patching the macros?

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc