Ugo Cei wrote:

Il giorno 13/mag/05, alle 14:19, Sylvain Wallez ha scritto:

Why? Because it's too much work?

My impression is that once we have an xhtml-compliant CForms, it will be easier to have it run on HTML browsers.

Because I'm worried about having to dive into Matt Kruse's JS code. I'm no Javascript/DHTML guru.

I see. You may want to try the calendar in window mode, instead of div mode. This just requires to change "new CalendarPopup('forms_calendarDiv')" to "new CalendarPopup()". That way, the calendar will output is non-xhtml stuff in a separate window.

Sylvain