Hi,

I am in need of adding some anti-spam measures to a couple of Cocoon Forms I am developing and was thinking of using CAPTCHA [1]. It occurred to me that the best way to do it was by implementing a CForms validator, so that it could be easily reused.

If my memory doesn't fail me, someone (Tony?) wrote an "Image authenticator" sample some time ago, but I cannot find it anymore. That could be a starting point.

Before I start coding, has anyone done something like this before?

        Ugo

[1]: http://www.captcha.net/

--
Ugo Cei