Le 19 mai 05, à 10:07, Sylvain Wallez a écrit :
...This is actually similar to bugzilla entries of type "enhancement" on which people can vote, with a way more shiny GUI that makes it a usable tool (but bugzilla is far from good in this regard)...

Not to mention [POLL] and [VOTE] messages on our lists, where everybody (including non-committers, although their votes are not binding) can express their opinions.

I don't think we have a problem in selecting ideas. Where we too often have problems is in finding time (and sometimes skills) to execute them, so is life I'm afraid :-(

-Bertrand