Michael Schlotfeldt wrote:
<snip/>
So in the nested cinclude should be processed and then parent one. This way the result from the first can be used as parameters for the parent.

Is there a way to do this already? If not, how would everybody suggest I proceed. My first thought was extending or modifying the current cinclude.

My suggestion is to use sitemap instead:

  <map:transform type="secondOne"/>
  <map:transform type="firstOne"/>

It is not hard to match on some specific node and transform

  <name>matti</name>
  <age>36</age>

into whatever format is necessary using transformer(s) - custom or XSLT - instead of cascading lots of includes. As a bonus, result should be easier to read and understand.

Vadim