how easy is to keep up-to-date documents in more tha one language?

lets say that we have now someone to translate docs to a particular
language, are we sure that in few months any volunteer will exist to
keep those docs up-to-date ?

it will be greate for me (for example) to read cocoon's documentation
in greek but out-of-date docs in greek are worst.

--stavros

--
Stavros Kounis                        Osmosis networks & consulting
http://tools.osmosis.gr/blog          http://www.osmosis.gr