David Casal wrote:
Hello Daniel,

Thanks for your extremely edifying response. As with Stefano, will it be ok to cite some of your comments in this report? I may not cite you literally, but I need to credit you if I do. Would that be ok?

Sure.

The report will be published on Techwatch: http://www.jisc.ac.uk/index.cfm?name=techwatch_home