Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
Luca Morandini wrote:

function onClickMap () {

    var x= Number(cocoon.request.getParameter("map.x"));
    var y= Number(cocoon.request.getParameter("map.y"));

Eww!

Ahem... what "Eww!", exactly, means ?

    var uri;
        uri= "<zoomed map uri/>";
    frm.getWidget().lookupWidget("map").setImageSource(uri);

Widget is available through event.sourceWidget, IIRC.

Hmmm... yes, it would be better, I'll look into it.

BTW, I'd like mouse coordinates to be retrieved by querying the map widget rather than the request object... anyone knows a simple way to do this from within the widget class (subclass of AbstractWidget) ?

Just create your own MapEvent with x, y fields.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll work on it.

Regards,

   Luca Morandini
www.lucamorandini.it