Antonio Gallardo wrote:

On Mar, 31 de Mayo de 2005, 13:53, Daniel Fagerstrom dijo:
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
<snip/>
IMHO, that means Logkit is dead.

Is time to moving setup log4j as our default logging package.

Is that OK?
Antonio,

Logkit has been dead for quite some time and we have long discussions
about changing logging package a couple of times every year. The last
one is here:

Are there any new facts? Have anybody changed his/her mind since last
time?

Thanks Daniel.

Rereading the threads above shows that we know we need to replace Logkit.
Even Avalon wanted to do that sometime ago, the problem in the threads was
we were unable to choose the succesor of Logkit.

Now we are 5 months later. I think it is enough time, I believe some
people changed his mind in this time.

Should I start this discussion again?
Would be hard to stop you I guess ;)

Could you write a summary of the main issues and solution suggestions from that thread? So that we don't need to repeat that discussion again.

/Daniel