On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 02:08:13PM +0200, Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Leszek Gawron wrote:
>
> >1. we still have not touched the subject of attribute driven template
> >language. it would nicely suit as a project that could be finished till
> >the end of summer.
> >
> >2. cforms reusable widget repository...
>
> yes, I like both ideas! Who wants to mentor the projects? Tim, Leszek?

While I would like to, I will not have enough time to be an offical
mentor, due to buying a house and moving into it during this same
timespan.  However, I will gladly help unoffically with whatever time
I end up having.

About the "reusable widget repository"...there is already working
code in whiteboard/forms, just needs to be reviewed to see what
changes we may want and then updated to sync with svn trunk head.

--Tim Larson