Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Sorry, I don't follow you here: in my case (as quite often) the sitemap
> statements that are executed are exactly the same for the external and
> internal requests, including the <map:serialize> statement. So these are
> really the same pipelines.

Yes, in your case, but see my response to Geert :) For example, you
can't add the serializer if not the whole pipeline is cached!
I'm not against adding the serializer to the cache key *if* the whole
pipeline is cached, I'm just trying to find out if this could cause trouble.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/