Every widget is created from a WidgetDefinition, and every
WidgetDefinition is build by a WidgetDefinitionBuilder. These builders
are setup as components, and from there it's the builders, and the
definitions that determine how a specific widget should be setup. So not
every widget will be a component.

I think sylvain means that users can easily add their builders etc (not
just for widgets, but also for bindings, or maybe datatypes, or
convertors, or...) to the forms configuration.

Bart.