[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Author: cziegeler
Date: Fri Jun 10 06:27:54 2005
New Revision: 189955

Log:
Add FlowAction that executes a function defined in flow script.
Add hack to get the current flow Interpreter - we need a better way!!!!
Why do we add it at all? Some time ago we did not require flowscript to sendPage so people used it for actions. Now we introduce a hackish FlowAction to do what we've banned ourselves.

Or am I wrong?

--
Leszek Gawron                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]