Glen Ezkovich wrote:

On Jun 9, 2005, at 4:52 AM, Upayavira wrote:

Also, I'd like to invite both Mark Leicester and Glen Ezkovich to be editors, so that they can get on and do good stuff without having to ask. They have the ideas and enthusiasm, and I'm very keen to see what they can come up with. If they wish to accept this invitation, they can be provided with the necessary accounts.

Gee, I spend one day, just one day, not reading this list and look what happens.
I'd be honored to accept the invitation. I will register straight away.

Your account now has editor privileges.

Upayavira