Guys,

When the navigation is a matter of creating a query and/or a hand-picked
outline, I really don't think it is THAT important to decide now. When
writing the tutorial I found it practical to keep the various
steps/documents together so I could better focus on what to write and
what was done. But the ultimate form will probably be different.

I myself like documentation based on a growing example with background
information woven into it, but once I get the idea I like an extensive
index for quick access to the various details. Maybe, we can ultimately
decide that there are various sites, all handling the same
documentation, but with different navigational setups. That way each can
choose his/her own preferred way of diving into the matter.

AFAIU Daisy is capable of doing this, so let's focus on content first
with a preliminary navigation.

Bye, Helma