Tony Collen wrote:

Yep, Weblogic ships with it's own version of Rhino. The solution is to use JavaFlow, I believe.

we ended up doing this for WL. i took us about 2 months to get WL working properly, with detours into patching the paranoid classloader to work in an unexploded war [1], various javaflow problems [2], etc [3].

writing / converting to javaflow was the least of our worries. when we were done, we decided to have even more fun by playing with shared/lib (we had libraries that needed to be shared across webapps, but not endorsed)

in summary, i hope you have a good reason / get paid well to deal with this POS.

-gregor

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=110624700718014&w=2
[2] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=110686299727034&w=2
[3] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&w=2&r=1&s=Weblogic&q=b