On Jul 15, 2005, at 6:04 PM, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

Michael Wechner wrote:

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

Michael Wechner wrote:

Hi

I have added a JCR samples within BRANCH_2_1_X (src/blocks/jcr/ samples/).

Beside that I have upgraded to JCR-1.0 and Jackrabbit-1.0-dev and
implemented
the loading of jaas.config.

Can you please keep the trunk (2.2) in sync?

sure, but I am bit confused about the trunk, because I am not sure why

X  src/blocks/jcr

within the BRANCH_2_1_X is treated as external (pointing to the trunk) or
am I cofusing something else here?

D'oh, you're right of course. So you just have to sync everything which
is not directly inside the blocks/jcr directory, like jars, gump.xml?,
status etc.

Carsten

With current build I still get an Initialization Problem when accessing to the server:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/leo/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/ samples/repository.xml (No such file or directory) org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Cannot access configuration information at file:/home/leo/ BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf:2076:106 at org.apache.cocoon.jcr.JackrabbitRepository.configure (JackrabbitRepository.java:93) at org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.configure (ContainerUtil.java:240)

So, the sync isn't all done already, or is it?
/Leo