Hi,

On 20 Jul 2005, at 15:25, Ugo Cei wrote:

I see three possibilities here:

1) we revert the change and whoever uses Saxon must be warned that they have to ""fix" stylesheets locally.

... not ideal.

2) we keep the change and we advise people to use a wrapper stylesheet that declares the parameter

... not ideal. I don't know how many people use individual stylesheets directly, but I suspect it's quite a few.

3) we solve the include/import issue once and for all

... there's never a simple solution is there? :-)

I'll take a look at the include/import issue and see if I can work out what's up.

Cheers,

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/