On 7/26/05, Antonio Gallardo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Good. Please also review the AJAX suport for CForms that Sylvain wrote 3
> months ago:
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=111348478712544

After reading the above post and this thread of discussions, I
realized that I went to the wrong direction, I need to re-think the
whole thing.
My initial thought is sort of like what Sylvain mentioned in the
beginning of his email, I tended to divide the problem from outside
in, yet complicate the problem. A better way, as shown in that post,
is to analyze the problem in an inside-out way, so more elegant and
general solutions could be reached.
This post is indeed very helpful, I appreciate all the info you guys provided.

-Heh