I've tried everything with 2.1.6, webspere 5.1, the only thing I've
had working on a local version of websphere is when i add all the
classes to the server classpath. Not even ws.libs digs..

Setting the PARENT_LAST and both scoping the calssloader to module and
application, the problem was related to the rhino jar not being
loaded.. So after noticing that websphere has a js lib, i swapped it
for the cocoon version (just to make sure), and still gave me an error
about not finding the rhino stuff.

Sorry I cant be of any help, but at least you've got some company :)

Mark