Il giorno 29/lug/05, alle 16:34, Sylvain Wallez ha scritto:

The solution would be to allow each JXPath binding to have its own factory class. This can be easily implented by adding support for a "factory" attribute in JXPathBindingBuilderBase.

I just committed (BRANCH_2_1_X only ATM) a fix that allows you to add a "factory" attribute to fb:context elements. We could probably do the same for fb:value elements but since intermediate objects are usually meant to be containers for other objects (the typical "address" case), having to group them within an fb:context is probably good practice anyway and not too much of a requirement.

Anyway, I just wanted to ask someone to cross-check my implementation, since I'm not familiar enough with the binding framework to spot obvious deficiencies.

        Ugo

--
Ugo Cei
Tech Blog: http://agylen.com/