Berin Loritsch wrote:
The only response we got on the users list was "Your doing it wrong". We need some better understanding of how Flowscript handles the global variables.

The docs say they are treated like session variables, but even within the same request they seem to be cleared after a call to the flowscript is finished and the sendPage has been called. We are dealing with a page that aggregates a set of information from different components together, but relies on some of the same initial setup for all the aggregated parts.

Global flowscript variables are not behaving as expected. We can adjust to explicitly using cocoon.session instead of global flowscript variables. If that is the preferred case, we need to adjust the docs to make it clear what to expect.
Berin I apologise I did not explain my approach enough. I have posted an example. Please tell me if that helps. I have never had any problem with it (I am setting up a global spring context the same way).

--
Leszek Gawron                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]