Hi Robert,

Le 4 août 05, à 06:03, Robert Graham a écrit :

A new patch for SLOP using the newer style of things...

I tried to apply your patch in trunk/src/blocks/slop, but I get rejects all over the place.

Is that because I didn't apply your previous patch? I tried to do that but unfortunately the patch attached to your previous message is empty (http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=112287139315139&w=2).

Could you redo the patch, or let me know if I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks,
-Bertrand