On Monday 08 August 2005 01:22, BURGHARD Éric wrote:

> standard serializers are bugged.

If we have bugs in the serializers, then let's address it.
If we need more "types" of serializers, then we address that.

Eric, I think the only thing that people get "hung up on" is the suggestion
that there would come into existence a "fat" serializer where the output can
not be determined by examining the input and its parameters, and that
effectively a Turing-machine is sitting inside.

But if you feel this serializer is necessary to get the work done, please be
everyone's guest, make it, promote it and show all us non-enlightened of its
beauty... ;o)

Cheers
Niclas