Niclas Hedhman wrote:

On Wednesday 10 August 2005 21:43, Berin Loritsch wrote:
Considering we have a very international user base, and the fact that
more and more projects have to deal with international or special
character, why not make the demo international friendly.

The  most amazing part of this proposal is;

Cocoon is a swarm of Europeans with all kinds of funky characters to support, yet it comes from a "Good Old American", who is general thought of as ignorant to these issue.

Well done Berin !!!
Thanks for the compliment.

My main client is the U.S. embassies and consular posts. When they post news it usually has to reference unique characters in the hosting country.