hepabolu wrote:

> I noticed, so I copied the info over.
Great, thanks!!

> No, I don't think there is an easy
> update procedure into Daisy.
Hmm, and I thought writing docs gets easier... :)

> Besides, I've taken the liberty of
> rearranging some info (i.e. shorten long docs into several shorter
> ones), please check:
>
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/g1/599.html
Ok, so actually this means that the docs for 2.1.x and "daisy" get out
of sync, right? Wouldn't it be better to completly remove the docs from
the 2.1.x branch as well? This would avoid confusion, applying patches
to different sources in different formats etc.

> I would highly appreciate it if you could go over the pages (in Daisy)
> and mark/remove the info that is only relevant to the deprecated
> version. I get the impression that some info is repeated (e.g. the info
> about configuring coplets), but I'm not sure which document contains the
> most up-to-date info.

I'll have a look tomorrow.

> I'll add all documents that seem relevant to the portal to the
> navigation tree to get an overview.
>
> BTW are there docs in TRUNK about the portal that should be added here?
> My first impression is that they are identical.

Trunk and 2.1.x should be identical - apart from my latest additions.

> I would also appreciate it if you could do future updates of the
> documentation straight into Daisy (you do have a username and
> doc-committer rights there).

Sure, if I don't forget about... :)

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de