Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Log:
Verified to be up-to-date in Daisy repository on http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/

Removed:
cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/documentation/xdocs/installing/index.xml cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/documentation/xdocs/installing/jars.xml

Got me thinking... Do we have a plan on how to bundle the docs into the Cocoon 2.1.8 release download?

Probably release should have then snapshot of daisy docs, and docs webapp should change accordingly.

Either include the docs from Daisy, or include the generated HTML. I'd probably go with the latter. A shame that Cocoon can't, by itself, generate its own docs, but, more important is that there are docs available in the download.

Regards, Upayavira