Ralph Goers wrote:

Well, Jorg, we are glad to have you here!

+1! Welcome again! :-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Ralph

Jorg Heymans wrote:

it seems that the account creation process is still ongoing, in the
meantime here are some random trivia about my current and past person.

I am of Belgium nationality and currently living in a little town near
Brussels. In a previous life I was working in London (big Bank) and
Munich (small dotcoms), presently i am doing projects as an independent
consultant (or freelancer/contractor as they call it, but i really hate
those words).
I became 30 only a few days before Antonio started the vote, this puts
my percentile rank on this list to around 50 probably - I hope ;)

My first "recorded" use of cocoon was about 2.5 years ago, I (ab)used
the 2.0.x branch to build an application hub for delivering mobile
content. The fact that i was able to bend cocoon so much without
breaking its design contracts really sold me to the framework - little I
knew then I was only scratching the surface !

In case anyone was wondering what "domek" in domek.be stands for: it is
Czech and means "little house". I got the idea through my wife, who is
of Czech nationality.

See (hopefully lots of) you in Amsterdam,
Jorg

oh and my name really is Jorg, so not Joerg or Jörg. This seems to bring
confusion sometimes, mostly for German people as Jörg is very common
there - isn't it Jörg?