Jorg Heymans wrote:

We don't want to leave the submissions to the livesites too long
"invisible", but adding the info to the current xdocs rather than Daisy
looks like a waste of effort.

agree.

How about we add it to both for the time being? It's not like we're
being flooded with these requests ATM so the duplication effort is limited.

Alternatively we could clean out that page in the current xdocs and put
a link to the migrated content in daisy.

Ok, let's add to both for the time being. I have no idea how much there is to add to Daisy, but in the process you might check if they are still valid links.

I plan to finish applying all bugfixes as mentioned in #34077 today (and repeating the effort in TRUNK as well) and from then on I plan to rebuild the current site navigation in Daisy. That should give us an export of Daisy in the current site layout.

When Ross's plugin works, we could try a more frequent update of the website.

Bye, Helma