On 12 Sep 2005, at 14:47, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
Le 12 sept. 05, à 15:31, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :

...What does this currently mean? If I set headers in a sub sitemap they
are ignored?..

That's what I'm seeing, my mounted sitemap has an Action which sets HTTP headers, and a Serializer which sets Content-Length, and they are all eaten by ResponseWrapper and EnvironmentWrapper, respectively.

Shit, this is _really_ bad... (Sorry the language).

This would mean that 2.1.7 (and the current branch head) can't be used in production when Caching is involved.

    Pier