Thorsten Scherler wrote:

On Sat, 2005-09-10 at 10:01 +0200, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
Ralph Goers wrote:

Does CForms provide any way of generating a tree view? I was looking at http://www.tonymarston.net/xml-xsl/xml-and-xsl-treeview.html and would like to do something similar, but I'd like to use CForms to do it. I would also like to not have to collect all the data for the whole tree, but only collect data when a node is expanded.
That's exactly the purpose of the Tree widget that was added in trunk some time ago [1]. It has a lightweight tree model that loads data on demand. I will port this widget to 2.1 very soon.

Hi Silvain,

That's S*y*lvain :-)

maybe I can help you, I need it in a project. ;-) How can I port it to 2.1? Are there some special thinks that I have to
watch for?

I'll do it if you don't mind as I planned to sync CForms in the coming days prior to integrating Max's work on form libraries.

Sylvain