> Idea is simple, but works. I like the fact that it respects the
> dependency information. That will ease people's lives a lot. My Ant
> based installer didn't do that.
>
> Here's a few thoughts:
>
>   1. Could you show the dependency information in the right hand pane? It
>      isn't always clear as to why a block's tick is grayed out.
>   2. Could you add a page/tab for the basic options in build.properties?
>   3. Could you add a pane that actually invokes Ant? If you could do
>      that, and added a 'welcome' pane, you'd have written a full
>      installer, which would be excellent. All it would need to do is set
>      stdout to an output stream that gets written to a list box or text
>      box, and has a cancel button.
>   4. Could you make it use a more modern UI style?

Points 2 and 3 already are in my TODO list :D.
For point 4 I think that any people with a little of SWING experience
(isn't my case) could do a very well work. Any volunteer? :D

--
The box said "Requires Windows 95/98/Me/Nt/2k/XP or better" .... so I
installed Linux !

Daniele Madama

Pro-netics s.r.l.
Via Elio Lampridio Cerva 127/c