Hi!

This is great! I was wondering if I can help out with any more ajaxization
during the Hackathon. Is there still work to do? If yes, where and what? I
would also like to try to ajaxize the portals a bit, for snappiness (like
http://www.netvibes.com/, or http://www.google.com/ig). What do you guys think?
Is it possible?

Bye!
max