Tony Collen wrote:

Pier Fumagalli wrote:

I found this on the Jetty list, and thought it was relevant as in the examples we tend to encode the continuation ID into the URL...

This is f***ing scary!!!

    Pier

Maybe it's time we make Cocoon automatically pull the continuation ID from a session tied to a cookie.

That won't work as a continuation is related to the page displayed in the browser rather than to the browser itself, as is a cookie.

I'm with Reinhard: let's tie continuations to sessions, which should be fine for 99.9% of the use cases. Even if the continuation ID is in the URL, it won't be accessible without the session id cookie.

Sylvain