Jean-Christophe Kermagoret wrote:

Hello,
I wrote a patch for CalendarPopup.js, initially developped by Matt Kruse. I tried to contact Matt Kruse a few days ago to submit the patch but I had no answer.

Is it possible to patch the CalendarPopup.js in cocoon repository ?

If so, I'll be happy to create an entry in bugzilla with the patch.

You may have more info + the patch in the wiki at :
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Repository/DateTime

Patch applied, thanks! I modified it a bit so that time inputs are automatically shown if the format contains "HH".

There is an issue however with the size of the window, as the actual size of the calendar depends on the browser and its configuration. Any idea on how to automatically size it?

Sylvain