Spareribs location [1]:
Restaurant "Moeders Mooiste" ('mum's prettiest')
Heinekenplein 5

The Heinekenplein is in the PIPE district, and the restaurant is near the
(tram) LINE :-)
Get it? I guess it must've been Heineken who really invented the first pipeline
- at this very place! :-%

Oh, here's the sitemap:
[1] http://www.cocoongt.org/binaries/1_map2.png

-- Arje (who is really looking forward to the GT)