Too bad you cannot cross-post between the two lists, that alone could have made things easier.

The developer list should receive mails also from the user list with [Users] prepended. In this way developers get user mails, but users don't need to read all the longwinding discussions about internals (which tend to frighten some).

TBH I think forwarding the mails from users to dev
is nothing but saying developers have to be subscribed
to users. Whether forcing this is a good or a bad
idea is a different thing ...but I am still in
favor of *not* forwarding. I don't really see the
point of it.

Let's better have a few more developer subscribed
to users again.

cheers
--
Torsten