Hi,

As some of you may have heard at the GetTogether, it takes quite some time for a clean install of Cocoon to build on my poor powerbook. I think we're also making life overly complicated for people just starting out with Cocoon. People are lazy; having to take the extra build step with Cocoon in order to even see something running seems like a lot of work. If we want to increase adoption, we have to reduce barriers to entry.

So for the 2.1.8 release and future 2.2 releases I think we should bring back the binaries.

WDYT?

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/