Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

Does anyone mind if I add a setting that is used as the default value
for sitemap reloading? Currently you can specify on each mount if the
sitemap is checked for changes. Now changing this for each and every
sitemap is really annoying and as we are all lazy, I think just adding a
default I can simply switch on startup of Cocoon using our new property
mechanism would help.
So, if a mount does not have a value for check reload, the default is
used (which is currently always true), if it has a value this one is used.

IMO it doesn't even make sense to have this setting available in the sitemap engine, as *all* other files used by Cocoon at runtime are automatically reloaded by Cocoon if changed.

Now I'm +1 for removing the "check-reload" attribute on <map:mount/>

Sylvain