Dear community,

Several of us share the thought that Max is the perfect example of a GSoC success: apart from great technical work, he's quickly found his place in our community, with regular contributions in code and on the lists.

His presentation at last week's GT has shown a high level of understanding of CForms and of Cocoon at large. What he's done with the forms libraries is definitely not just a "student work", it is solid stuff.

(and besides that, it will be cool to have more people with difficult names to type ;-)

So I have the pleasure of proposing Max as our new committer!

Please cast your votes, here's mine:
+1

-Bertrand