Leszek Gawron wrote:
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

We wanted to release 2.1.8 as soon as possible after the GT.
Now the question is, are there any open issues?

I'm currently aware of two problems:
1) Documentation - 2.1.8 does not contain the docs anymore, so we should
   find a way to add them in the distribution. I think a directory
   containing just the html docs (or pdf?) should be fine.
   In addition I think we should remove the targets for adding the docs
   and the api docs to the webapp.

2) Logging of exceptions - currently correct stacktraces are tied to our
   own logkit formatter (if I'm not mistaken), so as soon as you're not
   using logkit or not using this formatter, you don't get the correct
   stacktraces.

Is there anything else?

making the "include.block = true" overload "exclude.block.all = true" would go a long way to make things easier for users, IMO and should not but such a big change.

want it - got it.

Stefano's Hero Plate of October goes to Leszek :-)

check the trunk - if it's ok - I'll port it back to 2.1.

Sorry, should have read this first.

I looked at the code and should be ok, I say move it to 2.1.x already.

one simple gotcha:
if there is a conflict on the same level of granularity:

include.block.template=true vs. exclude.block.template=true, include.all.blocks=true vs. exclude.all.blocks=true

it is always resolved in favour of include.* properties.

Yeah, makes perfect sense.

--
Stefano.