Ralph Goers wrote:
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

Reinhard Poetz wrote:

--- Daniel Fagerstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:

IMO we need to find two set of interfaces/classes:
the API of Cocoon, and the set of classes (components) that an
application programmer need JavaDoc for.

If it ain't public API you ain't need Javadoc for it, period.

Why would you say that? Javadoc can help explain what private classes and methods do just as well as it does for public ones.

It is said in the context; it is in the context of programming against this Javadoc. Of course we will have full Javadoc - but it's not our "Cocoon Public APIs Javadoc".

Vadim