Guys,

with the releases of 2.1.8 and 2.2M1 approaching there are two important documents to be updated:

Update to Cocoon 2.1.8
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/legacydocs/documentation/installing/updating.html

Our "roadmap" to Cocoon 2.2
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/legacydocs/status/plan/otherplanning/updating.html

Please all have a look and see if you can contribute. Even one paragraph would do, but make sure the information is as complete as you can think of.

If you don't have the time to actually write stuff, please make a note in the page about what to write. So you don't have to think twice about WHAT it takes to make the document complete (see mail snippet below).

Bye, Helma

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Right. I've moved it from the legacydocs to the documentation collection. Could you please make at least some quick notes of what is missing?
Saying "it is not complete" is too vague and make others only agree.

:) Yeah, the usual, we all agree, but nothing happens.

Saying "we need to write about a, b, c" will probably trigger others to expand a, b and/or c.

Ok, I think it's not complete because it just contains the stuff *I* am
aware of. So, it would be good if others could add their stuff as well.
But I'll have a look at it anyways :)

Carsten