Ross Gardler wrote:
> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>
>> I've created account (vgritsenko) on daisy... Can somebody give it
>> rights to edit docs?
>

> I added you to the doc-editors group, this allows you to edit, but not
> to publish.
>
> I suspect that, as a committer, you should have publishing rights too.
> Has there been agreement on who should get what rights?

I've added him to committers. Any committer can automatically have those
rights.

Also, a more general point: I notice that there are two people in there
as doc-editors that I don't recall having been discussed/proposed.

I know that doc-editors is supposed to be lightweight in terms of
offering access, but I'd at least like to see a message saying "I'm
adding XXXXX as a doc-editor. He deserves it because YYYYYYY".

Regards, Upayavira