On 15.10.2005 10:38, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

I only doubt that the proposed way of how to find the classes and interfaces, that should become part of the public documentation, will lead to success. Do you guys really think that many people will start to evaluate ~670 classes and interfaces? And if yes, Daniel, Vadim you and me can't agree whether the interface XMLPipe is public or not. So I'm not really optimistice about the outcome as we have to discuss the other 669 classes and interfaces too.

I'm just with Daniel that we should talk about the principles of what is public and private first. After agreeing on them one person can move the public interfaces and classes into a seperate directoy and then we can create a cocoon-api.jar and can create javadocs out of it.

Amen.

Jörg